Mile One Eating House – Line Cook
The Line Cook role includes:
You will work at Mile One Eating House in Pemberton. You will be responsible for preparing and presenting foods using standardized recipes and portion sizes.
Specific Tasks Include:
- Abide by all health and sanitation rules and regulations as outlined in the training manual.
- Strive to uphold all hygiene and sanitary regulations and be clean and presentable at all times (i.e. report to duty punctually wearing a clean and correct uniform and safety shoes).
- Ensure a safe work environment for yourself and your co-workers by upholding the safety rules.
- Ensure that all equipment in the kitchen is clean and in good working condition before use.
- Read and follow daily prep lists/run sheets.
- Prepare catering orders.
- Ensure the quality of food is outstanding each and every time and that items are produced quickly and efficiently with pride and attention to detail.
- Control waste and spoilage.
- Assist all team members whenever needed.
- Assist the kitchen steward/dishwasher by cleaning kitchen equipment.
- Perform all opening and closing assignments as instructed.
- Focus on speed and efficiency
- Staff discounts across all Whistler Cooks venues.
- Paid breaks and free hearty meal during shifts.
- Extended health benefits for full-time staff after six months.
- Health and Wellness program.
- Staff accommodations in Pemberton.
Join our team and LIVE | WORK | LEARN in Pemberton.
Start Date: Immediately
Job Title: Line Cook
Job Status: Open
Job Sectors: Bar, Food & Hospitality
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $28-$30 hr
Duty Hours: Various