Whistler Personnel Solutions – Carpenters & Site Supervisors
Carpenters & Site Supervisors join this award winning team that has been specializing in being a one-stop-shop for design-build homes, custom renovations and commercial projects for over 23 years! A team committed to the integrity of craftsmanship for every project start to completion. If you are a Carpenter looking to excel in your career, look no further. Offering year round employment, excellent pay, a diverse scope of project, a fun team and much more.
About the Role, Benefits & Perks:
- Full-time, Monday – Friday, year round work with flexible scheduling including potential for 4 day work weeks.
- Very competitive wages based on experience, skill level and certifications:
- Senior Carpenter/Site Supervisor wage up to $45/hr plus.
- Extended benefits package available after 3 months.
- Financial company support in furthering education.
- Mileage reimbursement
- Incredible potential for career growth.
- Stunning projects based in Whistler with a focus on luxury residential builds and renovations.
- Strong, ethical leadership combined with a team of enthusiastic and hardworking individuals.
- Exciting staff events! Past events include Escape Rooms, Golf Tournaments, BBQs and much more.
- Company support with Work Visa & Permanent Residency
The Perfect Candidate:
- Open to candidates of all levels from Carpenter Apprentices/Helpers to Red Seal Carpenters.
- Well rounded experience in high end residential construction.
- Strong work ethic with a commitment to superior workmanship.
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints and design plans is an asset.
- Equipped with personal set of carpentry hand/power tools.
- Reliable, team-player with the willingness to pitch in where needed.
Job Title: Carpenters & Site Supervisors
Job Status: Open
Job Sectors: General Employment
Job Type: Full Time
Duty Hours: 9:00AM - 5:00PM