Cottonwood Community Centre
The SLRD and the Village completed the new Community Centre in the summer of 2008.
- Services and facilities include a great hall (gym), fitness facilities, and meeting rooms and public library.
- Outdoor skateboard park, BMX bike skills park and water park amenities also available.
- Pemberton District Library
- Pemberton & District Museum & Archives Society: Open daily from May to October from 10-5pm
- Pemberton Visitor Centre: Pemberton and District Chamber of Commerce operates the visitor centre from May to September. Located directly on Hwy 99 at the first intersection in Pemberton. Drop by or contact the centre for all things related to tourism and travel in the Pemberton area.
Meadows Community Centre
Serving local community groups, meeting space and recreational facilities.
Pemberton Youth Centre
Serving local youth with after-school programming and activities. See the SLRD website for current recreation programming.