- Serviced by Highway 99 (Vancouver to Highway 97).
- Downtown is serviced by Portage Road enroute to Hurley Road and Meager Hot Springs.
- Highway 99, Portage Road, and Pemberton Meadows Road are owned and maintained by the provincial government.
- Sea to Sky Highway (Hwy 99) Upgrades Completed between Horseshoe Bay and Whistler.
- Pemberton Valley Transit System provides commuter service between Pemberton and Whistler and local service between Pemberton and Mt. Currie.
- Frequent service between Mount Currie and Whistler.
- Greyhound provides service from the Husky Gas Station located on Highway 99 in Pemberton to Whistler, Squamish and Vancouver.
Pedestrian, Cycling, Equestrian Modes
- Completion of a Pemberton and Area C Trail Master Plan.
- Important trail connections are identified
- Valley Loop Trail provides a route connecting most neighbourhoods.
- Further plans to connect Pemberton Plateau and Mount Currie to the Village via the Valley Friendship Trail.
- Hitching posts for horse travel available at several downtown destinations.
- Informal network of car pooling.
- A comprehensive parking management plan is needed for the downtown to enhance local businesses and ensure a pedestrian-friendly environment.
- Pemberton Regional Airport (PRA).
- Ongoing investigations to enhance and expand facilities.
- Offers 3,917 ft (1,194 m) long by 100 ft (30 m) wide runway.
- The runway is limited to daytime VFR activity.
- Users are typically fire and rescue vehicles, commercial activity companies, gliders, local aircraft, and helicopter companies.
- The Pemberton Airport accepts fixed-wing and rotorcraft vehicles.
- Squamish Freightways
- Coastal Freightways
Pemberton’s Proximity To:
- Whistler: 35 km
- Lillooet: 100 km
- Vancouver: 156 km
- Kamloops: 268 km
- Seattle: 385 km
- Kelowna: 389 km