Pemberton Farmer’s Institute
The Pemberton Farmer's Institute
The Pemberton Farmer’s Institute supports and promotes agriculture in Pemberton.
Membership includes seed potato growers; organic vegetable, fruit, and cattle producers; agritourism operators; and livestock and equestrian outfits.
In recent years, the membership has widened to include many non-farming producers, such as bakeries and community members.
A variety of businesses supply farmer’s products from Pemberton including those in the Valley, Whistler and BC’s lower mainland.
- Farmer’s Market in Pemberton
(throughout Summer and Fall)
- Birken Country Market (summer)
- Pemberton Spud Run
- Canada Day Celebrations
- Women’s Institute Strawberry Tea
- The Garden Tour
- Slow Cycle Sunday … a 50 kilometre cycling adventure (August)
- Women’s Institute Country Fair
Fresh produce, meats and more, directly from our producers.