Pemberton Valley has a unique weather system. The area is typically 3 to 10 degrees centigrade warmer than Whistler, the popular resort located just south of the Pemberton Valley.
Pemberton's weather can often be quite different that Whistler. Although Whistler is only a short drive from Pemberton when it's raining or snowing in Whistler it can be warm and sunny in the Valley.
Average Rainfall by Month:
- Total Average Annual Precipitation: 940 mm
- Average Precipitation (July, August, September): 210 mm
- Average Precipitation (November through March): 550 mm
Extreme Temperatures by Month:
- Average High/Low Temperature: July 32 C° / 20 C°
- Average High/Low Temperature: Jan 0 C° / -11 C°
Check out the Pemberton & district weather including short-term and extended forecasts.